Monday, November 19, 2012

OOTD 9 (Haul)





Hey everybody! FINALLY doing an outfit of the day post so happy. Sorry I haven't been doing them lately. I went to forever21 & Zumiez today to pick up a few things. I was surprised the forever21 by my house carried this collection. This sweater was only 22 bucks and wow it's really comfy. The quality isn't that bad for forever21 so I would recommend getting it if you were thinking about it. I stopped by my local goodwill as well in hopes of finding some cool ass shit but guess what everything was really dirty and lame and I left that joint. That was some bullshit. I was gonna get the comic book sweater as well but they didn't have my size...laaaaame. I did however get this bomber 90's style jacket. I'm obsessed with it. I don't really know what i'm gonna wear with it but you'll all find out tomorrow cause i'm gonna use it in a OOTD post. Oh and last but not least my hat ya I got that from target only 16 bucks! I'm kinda getting into target clothing. I wasn't really into it before but hey they got some cool stuff. 

Sweater: Forever21
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: TUK
Hat: Target 





Haul: Bomber jacket and sweater from forever21, OF socks from zumiez. Still gotta do a style post with them! Don't let me forget alright. SHOUTS OUT to @crayoladinosaur on twitter for making this amazing picture for me! It's so cool i'm obsessed. So I'll see you all tomorrow alright. Stay perky. 




No comments:

Post a Comment