Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fun Fall Looks

Happy November 1st everybody! You know what that means!? Fall is in full effect. I put together some quick easy fun fall looks that you can wear casually or formally. Enjoy
Plaid pants are my favorite for fall this season, and you can wear them with so many things.
Plaid pants, topshop peplum top jeffrey campbell shoes, disney ring, j.crew necklace, topshop hat and bag, & american apparel glasses. 


Velvet pants are another favorite of mine this season. Blue velvet ( you now have blue velvet by lana del rey stuck in your head) pants from j.crew, floppy hat, j.crew bag and coat, ray bans, wildfox ring, jeffrey campbell spiked litas 
My favorite look has to be this one. All the colors come together and it's super awesome. The Coat is from j.crew and you can unbutton it to show off the top or button it up! J.crew pants and bag, jeffrey campbell shoes, wildfox glasses, topshop top. 

I hope you enjoyed these fun fall looks! I haven't been posting an outfit of the day because I left my camera at a friends house... I know so i'm gonna try and get it back ASAP! See you guys tomorrow



1 comment:

  1. Lovely post on fun fall looks! keep cool and trendy by wearing stylish and cool color fleece in awesome styles!

    ReplyDelete