Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fall/Winter Wishlist



 Here are some of the thing that I really need in my life right about now.
-Readers from urban outfitters really cheap and a good accessory. I really love the prada way fer style glasses they're really different and very 50's. They come in so many fun colors as well!

-Next is the sweaters. The bel air sweater is a N E E D from wildfox. I'm obsessed with lana del rey's new song bel air, so it's only appropriate. Fair isle sweaters from j.crew are so fun and since I own one already it's only fair I get the other one. Another favorite is the speck sweater by j.crew it's super minimal and yet super nice. I love how simple it is because I can see me wearing this with a pair of nice jeans and docs.

-For outerwear I need a puffer vest/quilted vest. Wearing them with a sweater and button down underneath the sweater. I also need coats coats coats.There is so many of them and so many styles. 
N E E D.

 -For shoes i'm gonna need to get those doc martens. I long time I took a picture with them saying if I should buy them or not and I decided not too....they've grown on me and I think it's time I get them! only 100 bucks for docs. not bad. Next is the macallister boot from j.crew. Don't let the look fool you. These shoes are so nice in real life. They look so good with jeans and chinos. I love everything about these shoes. LAST is the unif grim creeper. I was gonna get these a while back but once again I seconded guessed myself... but now I NEED THEM. I love how simple and trendy they are. Perfect winter shoe. 

So sorry I haven't been posting on here I really need to get my camera back and get motivated! I miss you guys and I hope you enjoyed my wishlist! See you guys soon. 




2 comments:

  1. Great winter winter wishlist! this winter you can add a great collection of winter outerwear in fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome fall wish list! rock this winter with best quality winter outerwear in awesome colors and styles!

    ReplyDelete