Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Looks (For Less)

Since a lot of my followers have been asking me to make a post where I talk about looks for less, I've decided to finally make one! I hope this blog post helps! Here are some great fall/winter looks for less.

Okay so the cardigan is from forever21 and it is only 29 dollars! Knee high socks from forever21 only 5 dollars, shoes from forever21 only 39 dollars, skirt from topshop, & top from forever 21 only 24 dollars.
This look can be a easy night time look or going out with your friends. 

You can buy these pieces here:
Another look for less! Forever21 floral pants only 25 dollars. Floral pants are in for fall and winter right now, and don't be afraid by the crazy pattern. If you keep it simple with your other items, you'll be okay. Shoes from asos on sale for 50 dollars! Beanie from forever21only 5 dollars, purse from foreve21 only 25 dollars. & the lace collar mint sweater only 20 bucks from forever21! 

You can purchase these items here:


Last look is simple yet elegant. J.crew pants on sale for 50 dollars, forever21 loafers only 20 dolloars, forever21 bag 20 dollars, topshop bracelet 20 dollars, forever21 hat on sale for 10 dollars. Top shop peplum top only 30 dollars.

You can purchase these items here


I hope these looks for less really helped you all out. I know a few people have been complaining about not being able to afford some of the things on my blogspot and i'm sorry. I will be more conscious that not everybody is rich haha. I love you guys and thanks again for checking out my blog. 



2 comments:

  1. Really and awesome and stylish winter collection! its really looking amazing to dress up with colorful winter outerwear and stylish boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww fabulous fall collection! you can find a huge collection of colorful winter outerwear in awesome styles! so rock this winter:)

    ReplyDelete