Friday, November 30, 2012

ADEEN MEOW Snapback Review




I know I've been posting a lot about this hat, and that's because i'm IN LOVE. This hat is seriously the most comfortable hat I have ever worn. I purchased it off of adeennyc.com and it came really fast. The quality is unreal. The back of the hat has a small little tail (made out of the same material the letters are made out of) I would seriously order more things from this site because everything is hand made and made well! This has was 131 dollars because of the black friday deal! It is a bit pricey but def. worth it. People always do double takes whenever they walk past me because it is unique and one of kind. Go pick up your adeen snapback today @ adeennycom


2 comments:

  1. Love the hat! But I feel that it's way too pricey, maybe if it was some high end designer, but unfortunately no. I'm thinking of just buying a plain black snapback and adding some studs to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude can you please tell me how the perspex letters are fixed onto the cap. photo's would be good if poss. Please email me at just-gary@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete