Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mermaid Babe Looks

I love making these kind of posts just to have fun. I know everybody is like but it's cold I wanna dress warm wah wah wah. HEY i'm tryin to have some fun here okay. So I put together some mermaid beach babe looks for your pleasure.

Mermaid babe. Jeffrey cambpell shoes, wildfox pearl ring, topshop top, and asos glasses. Now lets talk about these leggings from blackmilkclothing.com these are amazing. You will be a true aqua babe in these and you can even wear them for fall/winter. Just throw on a sweater and pair of boots and you're all set. 

Beach babe. Forever21 hat, jeffrey cambpell shoes, wildfox earrings, wildfox sweater, prada glasses, topshop blue velvet shorts. Love this look because it's super fun and unique. 

Mermaid cunt on the shore. Unif hellbound mermaid color! White socks, topshop skirt, wildfox top, j.crew cardigan, asos glasses, cambrdige bag. This look is super fun and the colors are all aqua babe. 

I hope you all enjoyed this fun mermaid blog post. I really need to get back to doing fall/winter looks because that's what season we are in but I Just wanna switch it up a bit cause i'm bored with fall/winter already! I'll see you guys tomorrow adios amigos! 



2 comments:

  1. wow the last one needs to just gather itself up and get in my closet now ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all!


    fashionbysi.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete