- Moisturizer: Charlotte Tilbury
- Primer: Hourglass Veil
- On High Points of The Face (cheeks and temple): Laura Mercier Radiance Bronze
- Foundation: Nars All Day Luminous
- Loose Powder: Laura Mercier
- Contour: Bobbi Brown foundation stick
- Bronzer: Soleil Tan De Chanel
- Cheeks: Dior Nude Powder 002
- Cheeks: Charlotte Tilbury Sex on Fire
- Highlight: Soft & Gentle by MAC
- Eyeshadow: Too Faced Chocolate Bar
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Thursday, October 30, 2014
What I usually like to do whenever I need to get rid of some anxiety or stress, I'll grab some paper, colored pencils, and just draw. I'll draw whatever comes to mind and just sketch for fun. I'll have my coffee of choice on the side, some tunes playing in the background, and just sketch. My drink of choice lately has been a Vanilla latte (hot) from Starbucks. I also took some selfies to take my mind of some things. hehe enjoy
After I finish drawing, I'll usually take a nice relaxing bath. Here a few of my holy grail bath/get rid of that anxiety/stress products I like to use!
Boscia black mask / Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream / Chloe Perfume /
Laura Mercier's Honey Bath / Light a Rose Candle / Pour myself a nice cup of sleepytime tea / Moisturize my body with Coconut Body Butter / Lush's Bath bombs are an essential
Trust me, getting rid of stress and anxiety is not easy, It's always best to just observe your thoughts and emotions rather than act on them. Take your mind of things for a bit, go out even if it's for an hour by yourself and just enjoy whats around you. Be the best you can truly be. Dont let those bad thoughts and stressful emotions get the best of you. Remember how beautiful of a person you are and own that.
Sunday, October 26, 2014
Lazy Sundays are the perfect way to end your hectic week/weekend. Pamper yourself, treat yourself, and most of all love yourself. so without further a do ~* Here are a few of my favorite things! I gotta have my laptop by my side playing some of my favorite lazy day songs (playlist down below) Net-a-porter magazine is my latest obsession. The quality, the images, the inspiration all flow together to create a visually stunning magazine. The balm's lumi, soleil tan de chanel, my favorite timex watch, my journal that my best friend gave to me as a gift just to write down some ideas I might be thinking of, my favorite sunnies by ray ban.
Also took some selfies ... lazy sunday selfies to be exact
Also enjoy my lazy day playlist I put together for your ears.
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Some of my favorite products that I used in January were
- Clinque's moisture surge intense. Sometimes in california we get some weird weather and it just loves to dry the shit out of my skin so I searched for the best moisturizer and found this gem. It doesn't over do the moisture and it keeps my skin feeling fresh and hydrated all day! I really love love this product and def will purchase it again.
- For foundation pretty much almost every day I used Dior's airflash. I had purchased this foundation in the past before and the shade was too dark for my skin tone and just left a weird finish on my skin. This foundation isn't really suited for people who have acne or any kinda acne scars. With me it covers some of my scars but doesn't really cover everything. I love the finish of this foundation now and it's a nice foundation for when I'm going out to a nice dinner or something along those cheesy lines. My shade is 200. Another downfall to this product is the price. It's really worth it tho. SO if you're looking for a really fancy foundation I would go with dior airflash.
- I applied the dior airflash with my tarte full coverage brush. I just sprayed it on the brush and applied it to my skin. This brush is probably one of the best foundation brushes i've purchased. The finish is amazing, it's super soft, cruelty free, and the quality is perfect. I want to say I purchased this brush for around 35 dollars.
- For a good under eye concealer I went with dior skinflash. It is in the shade 002. The finish is amazing and it's super easy to apply. I look really awake and just fresh whenever I apply this.
- For blushers I was obsessed with Mac's melba and Tarte's exposed. Melba just leaves that summer sun kiss that you want all year. It's really light and lasts the majority of the day. The color is a peachy pink. Tarte's exposed is a brush/bronzer hybrid and for days when you want that boho mary kate and ashley look this blusher does the job. Love love love how it lasts all day and looks so nice on the cheeks.
- For lips I was simply in love with Dior Addict Extreme's 546 Gri Gri. I had seen it in a dior makeup tutorial video and fell in love right there. It's very hydrating and feels so nice on the lips. The color lasts for a decent amount of time. The packaging is so pretty as well so that sold me even more. I would describe this color as a nude peachy pink.
- & Finally my signature scent for january would have to be Chloe by Chloe. This rose fragrance is so lovely and lasts all day. I always get compliments whenever I wear this perfume and I really suggest you buy the roller ball which retails for around 25 dollars first! Just to see if you like it or not.
& that's about it! I hope you guys are inspired & enjoyed my little post. See you all next month! ps; sorry for the horrible quality photos.
Friday, January 17, 2014
Start off with a fresh clean face, next, using nars sheer glow foundation, apply to the skin. Nars creamy concealer is perfect for under eye circles or any problem area your foundation didn't cover. You can do this step before or after applying your foundation, apply nars illuminator in laguna on the high points of your cheek bones and temples. After it's evenly blended out, apply nars orgasm blusher. Next prep the lips using a lip balm, that way the lip stain will last longer. Apply honolulu honey lip pencil to ensure your lip color will last for a long time. Now you can apply honolulu honey lip stick. If you want extra you can apply the orgasm lip gloss. For the nails nars orgasm. And Enjoy.
Monday, January 13, 2014
Miu Miu sunnies, chloe purse, saint laurent boots, valentino dress. For a simple party look wear a black dress with a white button underneath it. Wear a statement boot or heel with this look with black tights and you've got the alexa chung look.
Boyfriend jeans, Acne jacket, Saint Laurent shoes, Prada bag, J.Crew bracelet.
Be slouchy but chic and the same time. A white button down with a pair of slouchy boyfriend jeans is perfect for a comfy fall look. Give your look a pop of color with a bracelet or a statement necklace. Keep this look simple with a pair of black heels or even flats.
Rouge Coco Shine Lip Stain, Stila waterproof blue liner, Miu Miu sunnies, Crystal boots by chanel, Prada dress. Play with navy colors with this look. Good colors that go with navy are a lighter shades of blue, deep greens, and beiges. Be bold and play with color.
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Visited my local target today and got some really cute stuff! I normally don't do posts like this but decided to change it up a bit on here.
Things I picked up: Maybelline dream bounce blush in rose color, the nyx blush in pinch me, physicians formula happy mood adjusting blush (one of my new faves), 2 baby lips in peachy and coral, 2 elf brushes, a countouring one and powder brush. I'm gonna use the powder brush for blush and bronzer. Rimmel's nude eyeliner, St. Ives peach & green tea face scrubs. Pantene great lengths shampoo & conditioner.