Friday, June 15, 2012

WILDFOX FOR MEN



    Wildfox


I have been aware of Wildfox's clothes and jewelry for a while now. So I looked into their website and tried finding some men's pieces, sadly I could not find anything. I love the company very much and I know it is mainly known for woman's clothing, but I found some pieces that would look great on men! The Malibu local t-shirt would be perfect for going out in the day to the beach or walking around downtown in the Summertime. The sweaters from their white label collection are perfect for the end of Summer and beginning of Fall which makes them seasonal and worth your money. I love the classic california vibe, it reminds me of modern 90s with a classic version of grunge. The torn sweaters reminds me of 80s punk, which is a perfect outlet to modernize a easily paired button down under neath which is simple but effective. To top off your look you can go with some rad rings from their jewelry collection!

Check out wildfoxcouture.com today!



1 comment:

  1. The sweater with the crosses is my fav. You should definitely buy it...it would look great on you.

    ReplyDelete