Friday, June 22, 2012

Breakfast Club










"I could disappear forever and it wouldn't make any difference"

Today's looks are inspired by another one of my favorite movies, the breakfast club. 
First Look // Nirvana sweatshirt is from urban outfitters. Hat is from pac sun. Shorts are by lucky brand. Shoes are the unif hellraisers.

Second look // Thermal is by volcom. Plaid button down is from american eagle. Jean Jacket is vintage. Shorts are from J.Crew. Shoes are the unif hellraisers. 


This weekend is going to be extra fun. Tomorrow is my friend's graduation party. Good food, good vibes, good people. Then Sunday i'm driving down to san diego with one of my best friends and going to sea world! This summer make sure you get out of the house and go have some fun! Remember, Stay classy. 



3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The gif. Nice looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweatshirt and your shoes! Let me be the black girl version of you! Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete