Monday, June 25, 2012

Life

Sea World Attire 

 Petting the mantas 


My best friend smiling at the haters


Best friends graduation party


SHAMOOOOOOO 


Baby come back... you can blame it all on me


Journey To Atlantis.... MY WEAVE

This weekend was a great way to kick off summer. Saturday I had my friends graduation party. Then Sunday I drove down to San Diego with my best friend and went to Sea World. After sea world we drove to go pick up a my dear friend jasmine blu. She is probably one of the nicest gals you will ever meet and we had so much fun. We saw brave and drove all around her city (not really but kinda).


I hope you all enjoy these blog post as much as I do and continue to read up on them. Till next time adios. 



2 comments:

  1. "Beetlejuice." "Beetlejuice." "Beetlejuice." really like the watch and shirt you're wearing in the picture with your friend. Thanks for following me on Twitter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get thw striped pants

    ReplyDelete