Monday, June 18, 2012

Saved By The Bell











So, Since MTV2 decided to air reruns of saved by the bell, I've been hooked on the show. Here a few looks inspired by the show that can used as every day looks. My mickey mouse visor is vintage. Sunglasses from nordstrom. Shirt from urban outfitters. Short sleeve button down is vintage from my dad. Shorts are from abercrombie and fitch. Belt american apparel. Blue jean button down is from urban outfitters. What kind of look would you like to see next? leave a comment below. 




5 comments:

  1. maybe something to do with galaxies and such? my friend from FL made me a galaxy-ish shirt with a black shirt, bleach, and spray paint. I figured that'd help since she's just as creative as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hm I don't really have a lot of galaxy things but that sounds like a cool idea! thanks for the input

      Delete
  2. no problem. DM me any time @wicknittkopf or n-i-ck on tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look exactly like Zack Morris in the first picture, dying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should do something about how you do your hair and what you use. I love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete