Thursday, June 21, 2012

Scissorhands






"You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it."

Today's look, is a summer look inspired by one of my favorite movies, Edward Scissorhands. 
Button down is by ralph lauren. Belt is from H&M. Shorts are from macy's. Shoes are the unif hellraisers. I sort of pulled this look together last minute, so if you own a pair of black suspenders, just throw those over your button down and you have the completed look! 


Yesterday My unif sweater came in the mail, and this morning my black milk beetlejuice pants showed up on my front porch! I have a ton of unif pieces and I was wondering if you guys would like to see how I style them!? Also if you would like to see how I style my beetlejuice pants leave a comment down below as well. I might even do a review on the black milk pants. 



adios for now.

5 comments:

  1. i love the look! that sweater looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna sneak in your room and steal that sweater. god it's presh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH I HATE YOU FOR HAVING SUCH GREAT TASTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could probably incorporate the beetlejuice pants with a a plain white button down and your doc martens. And for the sweater: ripped jeans and hellraisers or your red TOMS I've seen before....

    ReplyDelete