Wednesday, January 16, 2013

OOTD IKEA










So today I decided to go on an adventure with my friend danielle. We visted Ikea and then the South Coast Plaza. We ate some really good food and good times. I wanted everything in ikea but just picked up a few candles. I think I might burn down my house I have so many candles now....anyways We found this perfect spot to take some outfit of the day pictures so here we are. 

My jumper is by wildfox, my pants are from american apparel, my shoes are by cole hahnn, my bag is by cambridge. I wanted to go with a more simple casual look today. Sometimes being effortless is always nice. Simplicity is always fine. 

oh and while we were walking I decided to pose like this ikea model... enjoy 


1 comment:

  1. omfg the shoes are so perfect. I love the colour and the little tassel. IKEA is amazinggg
    nicolakilledme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete