Monday, January 28, 2013

OOTD 21













Today's look I wanted to keep it simple yet trendy. Thank you so much to my friend bryan for wanting to photograph me for my blog. He is an amazing photographer and I'm really thankful for him! I'll post his links below but we went to this nature park and we found this rabbit just chillin eatin some grass, and we got close to it and it was really friendly! NO I didn't pet it because I don't want some crazy disease...

My shirt is from quicksilver! I was surprised I found something in that store I liked! They have really cool patterned button downs and I want them all. My belt is american apparel, my pants are from urban outfitters, & my shoes are jeffrey campbell the damned colt man! I purchased them off of solestruck.com 

Check out bryan's work here

flickr.com/bryanfdz
 

2 comments: