Sunday, January 13, 2013

OOTD 16









Ever just want to be comfy one day, but you wanna stay stylish? Well this is what i'm here to help you with, with this outfit. I know some people hate sweat pants but I think if you style them up and make them look appropriate, you can have the perfect look. They sell sweat pants just about everywhere. I think they're a better alternative to plaid pajama pants...right? ya. 

My jacket is by unif. I really love the motto jacket with this look. It completes it. My cat shirt is from kitson. My necklace is from macys. My hat is by adeen nyc. Meow. Comfy sweatpants you can find just about anywhere. example: target. My shoes are dr. martens. Boots with this look ties it all together and my bag is H&M. 

I hope you all enjoyed this Outfit of the day and see you all soon. 

2 comments: