Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OOTD 17










Hello again! So we all have a camo jacket that just kinda lays around our house...right?! Well I really wanted to use my dad's in this outfit of the day. My friend stephanie came over and she was kind enough to take these pictures for me. Living in the south bay has its perks. Just look at the background in my pictures. It really relaxes you and seeing this view in person is breathe taking. 

My glasses are my friend stephs, My shirt is a simple black shirt that you can find just about anywhere. example target. My jeans are american apparel. I love these jeans simply because they're so comfy. My shoes are nike and my necklace is from macys. 

~*~*~*~POSTED IN THE TRAP ~*~*~~*~*
$$$$$ YOU KNOW I GOTTA PAP LACK AND DRAP IT WHEN I'M TAKIN THESE PICS $$$$$


1 comment: