Sunday, October 26, 2014

Lazy Sunday

Lazy Sundays are the perfect way to end your hectic week/weekend. Pamper yourself, treat yourself, and most of all love yourself. so without further a do ~*  Here are a few of my favorite things! I gotta have my laptop by my side playing some of my favorite lazy day songs (playlist down below) Net-a-porter magazine is my latest obsession. The quality, the images, the inspiration all flow together to create a visually stunning magazine. The balm's lumi, soleil tan de chanel, my favorite timex watch, my journal that my best friend gave to me as a gift just to write down some ideas I might be thinking of, my favorite sunnies by ray ban. 

 Also took some selfies ... lazy sunday selfies to be exact 

Also enjoy my lazy day playlist I put together for your ears. 




No comments:

Post a Comment