Thursday, October 30, 2014

Kick Those Bad Thoughts Away











What I usually like to do whenever I need to get rid of some anxiety or stress, I'll grab some paper, colored pencils, and just draw. I'll draw whatever comes to mind and just sketch for fun. I'll have my coffee of choice on the side, some tunes playing in the background, and just sketch. My drink of choice lately has been a Vanilla latte (hot) from Starbucks. I also took some selfies to take my mind of some things.  hehe enjoy

After I finish drawing, I'll usually take a nice relaxing bath. Here a few of my holy grail bath/get rid of that anxiety/stress products I like to use! 

Boscia black mask / Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream / Chloe Perfume / 
Laura Mercier's Honey Bath / Light a Rose Candle / Pour myself a nice cup of sleepytime tea / Moisturize my body with Coconut Body Butter / Lush's Bath bombs are an essential 

Trust me, getting rid of stress and anxiety is not easy, It's always best to just observe your thoughts and emotions rather than act on them. Take your mind of things for a bit, go out even if it's for an hour by yourself and just enjoy whats around you. Be the best you can truly be. Dont let those bad thoughts and stressful emotions get the best of you. Remember how beautiful of a person you are and own that. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment