Saturday, February 1, 2014

January 2014 Favorites

Some of my favorite products that I used in January were
  • Clinque's moisture surge intense. Sometimes in california we get some weird weather and it just loves to dry the shit out of my skin so I searched for the best moisturizer and found this gem. It doesn't over do the moisture and it keeps my skin feeling fresh and hydrated all day! I really love love this product and def will purchase it again. 
  • For foundation pretty much almost every day I used Dior's airflash. I had purchased this foundation in the past before and the shade was too dark for my skin tone and just left a weird finish on my skin. This foundation isn't really suited for people who have acne or any kinda acne scars. With me it covers some of my scars but doesn't really cover everything. I love the finish of this foundation now and it's a nice foundation for when I'm going out to a nice dinner or something along those cheesy lines. My shade is 200.  Another downfall to this product is the price. It's really worth it tho. SO if you're looking for a really fancy foundation I would go with dior airflash. 
  • I applied the dior airflash with my tarte full coverage brush. I just sprayed it on the brush and applied it to my skin. This brush is probably one of the best foundation brushes i've purchased. The finish is amazing, it's super soft, cruelty free, and the quality is perfect. I want to say I purchased this brush for around 35 dollars. 
  • For a good under eye concealer I went with dior skinflash. It is in the shade 002. The finish is amazing and it's super easy to apply. I look really awake and just fresh whenever I apply this. 
  • For blushers I was obsessed with Mac's melba and Tarte's exposed. Melba just leaves that summer sun kiss that you want all year. It's really light and lasts the majority of the day. The color is a peachy pink. Tarte's exposed is a brush/bronzer hybrid and for days when you want that boho mary kate and ashley look this blusher does the job. Love love love how it lasts all day and looks so nice on the cheeks. 
  • For lips I was simply in love with Dior Addict Extreme's 546 Gri Gri. I had seen it in a dior makeup tutorial video and fell in love right there. It's very hydrating and feels so nice on the lips. The color lasts for a decent amount of time. The packaging is so pretty as well so that sold me even more. I would describe this color as a nude peachy pink. 
  • & Finally my signature scent for january would have to be Chloe by Chloe. This rose fragrance is so lovely and lasts all day. I always get compliments whenever I wear this perfume and I really suggest you buy the roller ball which retails for around 25 dollars first! Just to see if you like it or not. 



& that's about it! I hope you guys are inspired & enjoyed my little post. See you all next month! ps; sorry for the horrible quality photos. 





No comments:

Post a Comment