Monday, February 18, 2013

OOTD 24










"Just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down. I could be yours, I could be your baby tonight. Topple  you down from you sky forty stories high. Shining like a god, can't believe I got you inside. Look at what I bought, not a second thought. I want my cake and I want to eat it too I want to have fun and be in love with you I know that i'm a mess with my long hair and my sun tan. I don't care what they say about me, what they say about me."
-LOLITA

Visited this flower garden with my two closest friends and was really inspired, so we bought some materials to make flower crowns. A lot of people have been asking me to make a DIY post on how to make one and I think that post might be coming soon! My sweater is from urban outfitters. I'm not sure if they sell it anymore but try looking. My pants are from american apparel. My shoes are dr. martens. 

you make me happy, you make me happy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment