Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fashion Spotlight: Liam Shlakman

If you don't know who Liam is well you should. He is from mars and is ready to get into the digital world. Liam is 15 years old and is from LA aka mars. Liam also recently modeled for the american apparel website! I recently interviewed him and here are some of the RAD things he told me. 

Me: What inspires you whenever you go to put an outfit together? 

Liam:  uhhhmmm
I don't know. I pick up things from many different people.
And photos i see online
I don't think it's anyone specific..

Me: Who are some of your favorite music artists right now?

Liam: hmmmmm Grimes or Devo. that's a tough one But ima say grimes

Me: What's your favorite food?

Liam: SUSHI hands down

Me: What's your favorite clothing brand right now?

Liam: Yard666Sale
except i don't own anything from 
them... yet... i just love them with all my heart and theyre magical

Me: Got anything to say to the haters?

Liam: DA HATERS
I GOT NOTHIN TO SAY 2 DA HATERS BUT FUCK OFF*middle fingers up*

Me: Dream Vacation?
TOKYO  (◕ω◕✿)

Liam Modeling For AmericanApparel.com









1 comment: