Sunday, December 30, 2012

Instagram Journal








This past weekend I visited the safari park in San Diego. It was a nice little vacation my parents took me on. All the animals were precious and I wanted to bring them home with me....not really but anyway...It was raining the whole time but I didn't let that ruin my time. We just walked the park and saw all the animals we could see. Next time I visit i'm going to go zip lining. You can zip line over the plain and see all the animals.  We later went to the mall that was by our hotel and nordstrom was having a sale so I picked up these super comfortable and stylish Cole Haans. My heart is swooning over these babies. I got them for a good price too. hehe. Sorry I haven't been posting on here I'll get to it okay. See you all later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment