Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Wishlist

This christmas I wanted timeless things. I wanted clothes that would last me a long time and always be in style. Wildfox sweaters, doc martens, the damned by jeffrey campbell spiked boots, ACNE & American Apparel jeans, Asos beanie, & A new pair of ray bans. I think clothes are always the best christmas gifts because you get use out of them. Hopefully i'll get everything on my list. It would make me so happy and thankful. I've had a pretty rough year so this would make up for everything. As shallow as that sounds. What are some of the things you guys are getting for christmas? See you all later

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting an Alexander Wang shirt, some clothing racks, an eye necklace, art prints and tapestries (hopefully), and some other things
    http://teamcantaloupe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete