Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beauty Products I'm Using


I get asked what beauty products i'm using, and I'm finally getting around to answering this question.
  • After I have washed my face, I go ahead and apply just a little amount of Olay's face/sunscreen lotion. I would highly recommend this drug store face lotion, because it not only smells amazing, it really makes your skin smooth and healthy looking.
  • Next I apply my Clarins UV Plus Day Screen. SPF 40. This is an important step in my skincare routine because I do have sensitive skin and this protects it from the sun. It makes my skin super smooth and healthy looking as well. Highly recommend you pick it up. 
  • Next I'll go ahead and apply my Clarins Ever Matte SPF 15 Foundation. This foundation's coverage is on par. My skin looks flawless and smooth after I apply it evenly. 
  • Afer I will go ahead and bronze. I use soleil tan de chanel. I apply it with a blush brush/kabuki brush on my cheek bones and jaw line. This bronzer is pricey, but really the only bronzer you should ever use. It smells like summer and feels like bliss. 
  • After If I need to contour my nose cause i'm bored I go ahead and take the taupe color from the DIOR paradise compact. I'll just take a kabuki or blush brush and just apply this compact all on both sides of my cheekbones. 
  • FINALLY. I will go ahead and use my chanel eyebrow pencil and just make my eyebrows look fuller and nicer. 
I hope you guys enjoyed my little beauty skin care routine. Remember always keep it natural looking. 


Good luck xo






1 comment:

  1. I love this! Want to try the Clarins foundation now, I seem to be on an ever-challenging quest to find the perfect foundation. What brushes do you use, or do you just apply with your hands?

    Also is that a Cast Member badge I see there?! ♥
    Sinéad xo

    ReplyDelete