Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Marissa Baby Girl Takes Over


Hey girlies it's ya girl marissa aka @awmarissa on twitter. I killed jared and now I run this blog. You gotta problem wit it you can take it up wit me via nowhere cuz I don't care... anyways I'm here to show you all my top favorite must haves from J.Crew! 


okay so you're probably wearing your uggs and sweatpants oh and chillin with no makeup on and i'm laughin at you right now. SO here are some j.crew basics that are super fun easy to wear. Throw on a pair of khakis and sweater. Getting a pair of loafers is easy to wear always look nice. Having a simple cardigan can be easy to thrown on and complete your look. 

Well I hope you basic bitches enjoyed this little take over I bringing Jared back to life now at dah local church. till next time marissa baby girl OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment